Representations of the Leipzig Trade Fair in Russia (Moscow)
Representative for Leipziger Messe GmbH in the Russian Federation - Moscow office
Mrs. Anna Subowa
Mrs. Jelena Ignatowa
Krasnopressnenskaja nab. 12, (Centre meshdunarodnoj torgovli)
podjesd 6, office 1609
Phone: +7 495 258 15 47, 258 15 48
Fax: +7 495 258 1519
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The representative office for Leipziger Messe GmbH in Moscow was opened in 1990. Since then it has been actively canvassing Russian companies for Leipzig fairs.
Leipziger Messe organizes more than 30 exhibitions every year. These are thematic fairs, many of them are trade fairs.
The fair programme focuses on the topics mobility and logistics, construction and living, book - art - culture, environment and energy, medicine and health, fashion.
The task of the representative is to attract as many Russian specialists to Leipzig fairs as possible.
For this it offers the following services:
- Providing information on the fairs
- Consultation for organising exhibitor participation
- Support in travel organisation for exhibitors and visitors
- organising and holding seminars, round table talks and business meetings during fairs
- accompanying official delegations