Central Germany: State-of-the-art infrastructure
Central Germany is among Europe's innovative regions of the future. Some of the outstanding features offered by this location include:
- its geographic position in the centre of Europe,
- state-of-the-art infrastructure,
- a dense network of research and development facilities,
- state-of-the-art large-scale investments by international companies,
- established networks and developing clusters that bundle competencies,
- a high quality of life,
- creative and flexible administration bodies,
- a motivated and highly-qualified workforce,
- a cosmopolitan, welcoming and down-to-earth population.
The combination of these advantages has turned the region in the heart of the three federal states Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia into a unique location for investors and talent - and also for thinkers and those who enjoy the finer things in life.