Stand Catering: Hygiene Concept for the Corona Pandemic
We recommend that our exhibitors keep the following in mind with planning to use catering services
- Food and drinks should only be served by waiters or buffet staff. If employees hand them out, they are required to observe the infection prevention measures and should be trained accordingly.
- Items that have been touched by guests are to be regarded as possible sources of infection. Food and drinks should only be served by waiters or buffet staff.
- Ensure that service personnel and staff in food and beverage areas wear protective masks. Avoid any hand contact.
- Service personnel and staff at food and drink locations should be separated from the other people at the stand by transparent partitions.
- Contact surfaces (e.g. chairs, table surfaces, menus) should have smooth, easy to clean surfaces and must be cleaned after each service. Everyday household cleaners are sufficient.
- Provide milk, sugar, stirrers, cutlery, napkins, biscuits, chocolate etc. in individual packaging for self-service.
- Offer only packaged food. Avoid fresh and unpackaged products.
- Do not hand out menus.
- Use disposable crockery and cutlery. When using reusable crockery and cutlery, make sure that it is washed at least 60°C and dried completely.
- Inspections by the responsible authorities are to be expected.
Please note that it is the responsibility of exhibitors to comply with the hygiene and protection regulations at their stands. Leipziger Messe GmbH will not authorise any planning approval with regard to infection protection.
The technical guidelines for Leipziger Messe GmbH will remain valid and unchanged.
fairgourmet will gladly advise you on all measures. Reusable crockery and cutlery including dishwashing services can be ordered at email@example.com.