Stand Design: Hygiene Concept for the Corona Pandemic
Therefore, we recommend that our exhibitors construct their stands with the following in mind
- Ensure that people at your stand can maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m. Make sure that your stand has sufficient space for movement and use floor markings if necessary.
- Take organisational measures to ensure that the number of people present at the stand at the same time complies with the distance rules.
- If the minimum distance cannot be maintained, you should take suitable protective measures. Such measures may include but are not limited to, the obligation to wear a protective mask or the installation of transparent partitions at contact points such as reception desks.
- Contact surfaces (e.g. door handles, table surfaces, handrails) should have smooth, easy to clean surfaces and must be cleaned regularly. Everyday household cleaners are sufficient.
- Have hand sanitizer available.
- If possible, avoid enclosed spaces, doors and door handles.
- The exhibits should be arranged such as to avoid crowding of trade fair participants. Ample space for visitors to stand and visit is one solution.
- If devices with touch screens are used, they must be cleaned after each use by trained stand personnel.
- Two-storey stands are permitted as long as distance rules are observed. Closed booths must be ventilated.
- Appoint a responsible person to ensure compliance with hygiene and infection prevention requirements at the stand.
- Record your stand personnel attendance on a daily basis.
- Record your procedures in a hygiene concept and keep it available at the stand.
- Inspections by the responsible authorities are to be expected.
- For specific guidance on stand catering, please refer to the instructions for stand catering on our website.
Please note that it is the responsibility of exhibitors to comply with the hygiene and protection regulations at their stands. Leipziger Messe GmbH will not authorise any planning approval with regard to infection protection.
The technical guidelines for Leipziger Messe GmbH will remain valid and unchanged.